Thursday, October 05, 2006

going home soon

First, I want to say the leaves are changing! They are very pretty. I hadn't really noticed because I race around like a banshee.
but a girl was pointing her camera into the sky under the trees today, and I looked up.
AHHHHHhhhhhh..........nice.
Beautiful orangey trees (orangy?), and red and well, odd colors. pale yellow, fire color, pumpkin color, barn color, lime green, dark green----a great range.

There isn't much of that in texas!

I rushed up to the school this evening with my econ homework. Wow, I actually did some problems. Whoa.
and some I hadn't had help with yet, I did those myself (ha ha for right answers though)
but you get credit for trying.
somewhere between 1 (good job leaving room for improvement) and 3 (good job period.) and the two is something like "you are on the right track much of the time"
I'm hoping to improve to a 2 this time.

I'm getting ready to go home tonight.
It is so exciting!
I am trying to remember everything I need to remember--but of course, I keep forgetting.

The other day, I gave a woman my notebook so she could copy my economic notes because she wasn't there. Then I went looking for the notebook by going back to the classroom we were just in. Then went back to my office talking about "how on earth could my notebook disappear between here and there?" and then the woman put it back in my hands since she was done copying.
oh geesh.

and I went to lunch and forgot my umbrella.
that's at least not TOO out of the ordinary.

I suppose I'm a bonafide airhead.
Is it because I color my hair?
I'm not REALLY a blond.
shoot, my hair is so dark, I don't even come close when I color it,
so it cannot logically be the blond effect.

I am so excited to be going home! I know I already wrote it, but I wanted to type it again!
I wonder if it will be hard to come back.
I love it here.
I love them more.
but I can't have both.
at least I don't LOSE them by coming here.
I just can't smell or touch them.
I can see them in the web cam.

The web cam is pretty tiring though, as communication devices go. It is sort of draining. It is hard not to look at yourself, which isn't the point at all. I want to minimize the view of me so I can keep from watching Mrs.

Man, I have so much to do and I'm supposed to do it over the weekend.
Can you say, "Impossible" ?

No comments: