Thursday, October 05, 2006

warm little memories brought to me by amazon.com



It is so great how you can go look at books on amazon.

I was taking a little break from economics.
There, I was learning about how income changes (income effects) and substitution effects work together for total effects for a normal good or an inferior good.

I learned how you take this line from income on the y to a quantity on the x and you push it out until it hits the indifference curve. There you make a new point. That is the point where if the consumer had an increase in their income, they would still buy less of the now more expensive good, but they would be able to be about as happy about it.

I'm making progress.

But since it is such heavy thinking, it was so nice when a new friend, C, wrote me an email and I had written her a poetic looking email and said it looked like A.A. Milne.....she said it looked like e e cummings. (and she's right too!) but mr pooh bear wrote some that look like e e cummings and I was thinking of those.
so I went online to amazon and I looked inside the books.Weeeeeeeeeeeee.
joyous funland.
I feel refreshed.
so I thought I'd tell you and put in some pictures.
:-)

No comments: