Wednesday, October 11, 2006

headache

dang, wouldn't you know? I said I haven't had headaches.
then I start doing my economics and I get one.

i sure hate the algebra. I don't mean to be so wimpy! I wish I had
forced myself to do it earlier. I managed to force myself for the GRE.
but I did start taking College Algebra twice and dropped and business
algebra once and dropped. I knew I'd need to go through it, but everytime
we started up with that dang quadratic equation and I'd find a reason
why it just wasn't right for me.

I did try tutoring at ACC, but it was still too tough for me.
so then if Jesus got me through the GRE with a reasonable math score (it was
only 55% though----640 out of 800, but most people do better).
So I am only an average graduate student in math (and only 85% on verbal! ME? I
was shocked! I figured 100% on the verbal! ha ha)

in the 55th percentile. Ouch.
and now its costing me!
I hate math! It is so BORING and you have to CONCENTRATE. I don't like that.
anyway, I took some ibuprofen and I'll go back to working.

I also pulled a muscle in my neck. That was odd. I thought it was cramping up,
so I got on the floor and did a bunch of stretching and such. Seems okay now.
oh gosh.
i need prayer.
blah!

No comments: