Monday, October 02, 2006

Terrible Storm AGAIN

Okay, the hail is hitting my windows and scaring my kitty AGAIN.
DANG, it is serious. It is just like ROCKS! that's what happened right
before the tornado last time---except that I checked weather.com this
time and it was only a severe thunderstorm.
I say "only" but I hope my windows don't get broken---or anyone else's.
This has got to be seriously damaging to cars. But I don't watch the news
here, good heavens, I won't either. I watched it when I was visiting and
it was TERRIBLE! but then I went home and watched Austin news and it
was just as terrible.

today was a great day, except for that time I was drenched in a powerful
downpour, but actually, I liked that too. At least it cooled me down a bit---since
it didn't actually break my umbrella. But the other night when we went to the
party, we were walking from the train to the apartment and my umbrella
did that backwards thing.

I'm so tired of sweating here.
I wish I were skinny.
There is so much work.
I want to avoid some of it.
So I bought an INSTYLE magazine, because I love it.
I only read through half of it while I ate my bisquick pancakes
which I've been avoiding due to sodium but I was craving sweets today.

I took my lasagne to lunch and heated it (good girl) and now I'm going to
write the introduction for tomorrow. I'll be introducing my professor in our
seminar. I hope it is fun.
I've sure enjoyed the interviewing and now on to the coding.

oh man, it sounds so bad out there.
it is scary!
I think it is just torrential rain running down the pipes or something.
poor lilykins.

No comments: