Thursday, October 12, 2006

Snow, fire alarms, cats in bags and boys on dogs



Well, it has been quite a day.

The picture of the plant (far left) is supposed to show the snow.
It's snowing here, but
then look at this adorable boy on a dog.
I know this boy and this dog!
The cute little man is a friend's son. I've been watching him grow and he is so precious as he turns into a little guy! The dog seems to like him alright, don't cha think?

Love and Hugs to his mommy!
and to his doggie!

Today was such a day.
I got up, it was artic and snowing, very fun.
I had class, all my classmates went to an early one. I am determined NOT to go to that early one! I want to SLEEP and get ready slowly. I arrive at 11. (they went at 9:30).

But the snow was so captivating that I took a ton of pictures. If I didn't send them to you, send me an email and I will! (because not everyone's name is plugged into my kodakgallery and I send from there).
I only put about 22 on the kodak gallery album.

Then the fire alarm went off in my building and I stuffed my cat into a tote bag and headed down. There were all my neighbors with their dogs and babies and such. The single people went out into the courtyard, but it was FREEZING out there and I forgot my coat, so I stayed inside if they weren't going to make us go out.

Then when I got back, I realized I had left my wallet in the locker at the gym on campus! (we get to go there for free). So I went down to my car and went back.
the locker was opened. someone had gotten into that particular one.
so I went and asked if they had it at lost and found (I can dream, right?)
BUT THEY DID!!!
and it was full of my cash!
wow.
I am impressed with humanity
and thankful to God.
I mean, I was happy enough to get the wallet, but the money all still there? Someone is a good person!

so man.
I'm going to do my homework tomorrow like a good girl
and declare a day of no adventures.

Peace Out!

No comments: