Monday, July 24, 2006

Dinner Cruise


This is the water in the winter, right now it is far more lush and green.

I had spent an hour blogging this morning and the blog wouldn't post---but imagine how relieved I was when I checked it just now and all those kajillions of words ARE posted. Aren't you blessed? Now you can scroll through them all and speed read them. Ha ha ha! Just kidding.

All that writing is for my own peace of mind. Even Mr couldn't possibly listen to all I have to say and Cindy is busy writing up her thesis this week (every praying friend say a prayer right now, LORD, please bless Cindy's writing and concentrating and help her finish this thesis with excellence and be able to let it go without thinking it has to be perfect! yet let her get all the necessary details in the proper order in Jesus' name!) so she can't read all my lengthy emails since I email every nuance of stupid thought that rolls out of my brain.
Thank her my friends, she is saving you an onslaught of silly words!

Still have that horrendous headache. I think maybe I was really getting uptight with going to a retreat where I didn't even know one person. But now I know a few of them and I really enjoyed it. Then to come home and prepare for the cruise. I was so tired.
But God is good and gives me strength and it is not as if I am not used to this three day migraine crash that follows anything difficult or extraordinarily busy or things pressure filled.

Love to every one out there!

No comments: