Thursday, July 13, 2006

OH MY


Well.....do you ever feel like this?




I called my landlord. She said the lease agreement was for Aug 12 move in. I said, "Wha?" (not really, Dad) because the guy doesn't move OUT until Sept 1.

So how did I miss that when I read the lease? I am so profoundly ADD lately that I am shocked at the stuff that is happening over and over and over. Truly does make me wonder how I survive sometimes!

And I went to lick the peanut butter knife and hit myself in the tooth. Went to open the lettuce plastic with a sharp knife and poked myself in the thumb. I say again, "Wha?"

so of course I am likely dying of some strange disease that is dreadfully painful. And when I get the diagnosis, everyone will say, "Wow! How did you hold up under that?" and I will say, "Oh, I didn't know it was a painful disease, I thought that was normal." and everyone will be in awe, I'll get miraculously healed and then I'll go on Oprah.

No comments: