Friday, July 28, 2006

up at moms

Hey blogger fans. Up here watching TV (house and monk and psych----it's okay, he's not really a psychic). Had to dial up, even the sound was crazy. Something I find really odd? Nothing much has changed here in TEN years! Now, the west of the city has seen massive growth, but in this central portion and the whole basic area where I lived is so much the same, it is CRAZY. Up here at my mom's, there are tons and tons of purses, jewelry and material. and she doesn't want to part with it (I was hoping she'd desire to lighten her load of purses, really....for her own good!) I find it difficult to type this blog, the keyboard is driving me crazy, and I cannot make a new paragraph. Mom is doing very well following surgery and was up and about. Her friend was here taking care of her. We'll go through sorting material tomorrow and then to Tia's to eat. Blessings to my friends. I prayed for everyone today. I listened to joyce meyers tapes from a decade ago and was loving it. I couldn't complain the rest of the day (no murmuring like those naughty israelites in the desert, No! It was Praise the Lord for me in everything, ask my little sarie). We had a good time. she didn't wake until I'd finished nearly the entire series. The drive was good, no rain. Serious line at the bathroom at the exxon somewhere. Interesting psychological interactions there, I was analyzing, of course. (and blessing). I cannot make a new paragraph! So I shall take it as a sign to quit here. (smile) I shall call my hubby.

No comments: