Friday, July 14, 2006

Hallelujah

We've purchased a computer, a Dell XPS m something 1210---just what I was thinking I wanted! K and Mr were on the Dell site going through the options and such. So it may be here by Monday.
BUT K took the hard drive out of my dead one and put it in his (he's not really using his much right now because he's mainly on his desktop).....so I may get to be online soon! and on my own computer---well, my own harddrive.

I've already had issues with people saying, "I emailed you, what happened?" so it has me worrying about who has emailed me and is potentially wounded by my lack of response. My friend Anita from Illinois is coming to visit on August 9,10,11===I'm glad she CALLED. and I was going to go see my mom next week, but since Anita is not coming on the end of July, then I might go see mom when she has some surgery and help her then. She was counting on going to Tia's on Monday night, however. I was going to go mon-thurs===but already I've got some things I wanted to do here that week. One was getting my hair done, but I've done that. I would like to go to Wednesday church. I don't remember what the others are---so I do not NEED to stay here, it is just easier for me if I come when she goes in--that way I won't be fretting down here that I should go back again. It's an 8 and a half hour drive and I'm out of practice, not having gone to MS any time recently.

blessings to my readers! I'll be online soon.

No comments: