Wednesday, September 20, 2006

CITI Course in The Protection of Human Research Subjects

wanna talk boring? I'm STILL trying to take this darn thing! maybe I should NOT have taken off for the summer. my brain doesn't want to kick back in on the attentional focus thingy. It's just torture for me to read through these modules! I have done 8 now and there are five left. Really, they take me AN HOUR! They say 10-15 minutes on some, or even 20-25 minutes. I think I finished ONE of them in the time they said.

and they really do test you on it, so you HAVE to pay attention. but I'm not doing too good. 87% so far. Not great! I can't believe it! I mean, you don't even have to do anything but read and then take the test, I would think I'd get 100, but they are not remembering type questions, but more like ethical scenerios where you apply it and well, sometimes I get it wrong

No comments: