Sunday, September 24, 2006

cutting sodium and calories

So today I've got my calories at about 1600 and my sodium under 1000. I've got to manage the weight and blood pressure. I'm trying to write a paper on...."Where are you coming from intellectually and personally vis-a-vis human development and social policy? Where do you hope to go?" I am to describe the disciplinary heritage that brought me to this program as well as personal motivations....comment on how I wish to strengthen and expand my scholarly expertise regarding HDSP and why this is the case. ....Include possible topics in which I will specialize and add comments regarding my perspectives on and interests in various methods."

I really thought this would be easy, but now that I am upon it, I am getting all anxious! And this isn't hard at all. I mean, heck, I already KNOW where I'm coming from and I know what I am interested in, I know what methods I prefer. Therefore, it should just be a matter of blah blah blah. ..........but suddenly my "blaher" is stumped.
How to start?
How to format the paper?
What will everyone else's look like?
Mine should at least be a bit better because I have a psych background which includes some developmental theories, like Erikson, Freud, and Piaget----even Bandura social learning (wrote my chinese women paper on that) and Bowlby/Ainsworth attachment theory (wrote a psych of religion paper on that).
So.........I think I'll shower. Yeah, that will help procrastinate!

No comments: