Monday, September 04, 2006

My Birthday today and Cats


This is our little kitty april, nicknamed Kippy.
We only call her kippy, or kippus, or kipster....so when I saw in our newspaper that there was a cat site named catster, I looked it up.
Ha ha ha ha
I had fun.
So maybe the kipster will be on catster!

and there were other fun ones I have yet to check out.....so here is my disclaimer....I am not sure that their content is God glorifying...but I know they are meant to be humorous.

www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail
www.stupidvideos.com
www.cuteoverload.com
www.mycathatesyou.com
www.boingboing.com


and it is my birthday today. 41 feels horrid! I have felt miserable the last couple of days. Little sleep at night, had to take naps, allergy feeling through the day, today I have a headache that is very very mild but incessant and irritating--I just want to shake it, but the mega solution of 8 ibubrofen hasn't knocked it out!
and I don't even have any good meds.
dang.

So I'll go for the bath later, and I am trying deep breathing and praying (not praying too well, but I know God is Good)

Julie came over! I was so glad since I wasn't likely to make it there.

If you didn't see my photos, email me and I'll forward them, but everyone on my blog is on my kodakgallery.


thanks Amy for the totally awesome birthday gift of a worship CD!

and Julie brought me white roses, my fave!
(among several other gifts thanks!)

and mom has given me several things here and there and said, "That's for your birthday!" but I made her give me her old scale that she was throwing away and said it was for my birthday. heh-heh.

My praying ladies gave me great gifts last week, too.
I may actually go to coffee before leaving this week.

we get the truck tomorrow.

We've got everything downstairs to be loaded in.

yikes!
long drive!

No comments: