Friday, September 29, 2006

Interviewed participant

OH I finally got to do what I've come here for.........well, I suppose I've come for many things.....but I got to do a FULL LENGTH life story interview with someone AND with
two subsections ---one on faith and one on politics.
It was so good.

what a rush!

How awesome to hear someone spell out some of their life's most pivotal moments! I love when people talk about some of their important memories. I love "story sharing" where you get together with people and some topic comes up and then everyone ends up telling their version of a story on that.
like when someone says, "Oh that's nothing! Listen to what happened to ME!....." that's always a good story.
or if someone says,
"Oh my gosh, that's happened to me, too." and then the circle continues.
I always enjoy hearing those (and telling them!)

I enjoy the little kid stories. Oh my goodness, kids are fun and an endless source of humor and joy (among other things!)

I finished my Economics homework, too, for those who heard of my dispair--Did I put it on here?). I hope I get it back on Monday and then I'll know if I'm just crazy and way off OR if I am merely stupid. One of those (no, hopefully not---but for the sake of a lame line--I wrote it).

Heck, I have to keep a pace going or else who is even going to WANT to read this thing (well, I will---ha ha!)

If you read this blog, maybe send me an email about what is your favorite picture on this blog. Favorite picture since I started it.

Sometimes I check out other people's blogs on blogspot and it is so interesting to see the anonymous (or not anonymous) stories that people put out about themselves.

No comments: