Friday, September 22, 2006

My baby and her man


This is L's man and she's very happy, as you can see. She sent me some pics and so I'm scanning them and loading them onto Kodakgallery. First I've got to go to Whole Foods and get some stuff. I really really drink milk! Wow! I have gone through about 3 gallons since I got here. I just got this one the other day. but that's also cause I've had graham crackers for several meals, therefore, there must be lots of milk for dunking and drinking.

I jogged to school today. I had my MP3 player on and so I ran way too fast at first. So I didn't run the whole way. I had keys with me and they were too heavy for the pockets. I had a washcloth for sweat ---because I was going to the office and sure enough, G was there and I talked to her about the yahoo groups page where we coordinate interviews with subjects (which I get to do tomorrow). and I picked up the key to the interview room. I have to review the procedures!

It was great to get mail from C and then L today! Thanks to both of you!

Got my stats homework started. Have to write a short paper, that part should be easy enough. But there is still so much reading to do. I enjoyed the Economics of Social Policy readings. I really kind of like economics, but I don't like the math part of it. But I like the analytical side and the cause and consequences aspects. Seeing things in different ways. Very informative.

I wrote my past government teacher. We had to think about policy issues for Econ homework and so I knew to look her up at ACC and find her web page with government links. She really got into that stuff. She should go into politics, but she does enjoy teaching it....even though she knows most students take it as a required course ---and loathe it. Her enthusiasm is infectious, though, so it makes government seem cool.

Blessings to family and friends and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my big sis!

No comments: