Saturday, September 30, 2006




I got these off some guy's blog.

I should read my Bible, my texts, my interviews (to code them)---but instead I took a trip down random blog street. I really like the "next blog" button on blogspot. Give it a try!

I saw these. My first thought is "my brother loves these!" and then I remember loving them myself. I was pretty young when we watched these, though. Seems I was way earlier than age 10--maybe 5 or 6?..... Bro would know.

I can't remember how it went, but it was a good show and I really really liked the intro song. And the way they would take a sharp breath all the time-- and everything was pretty hyper compared to other shows in those days.

hhmmmnnn....

I watched Scooby and Fred Flintstone. LOVED those shows. Bugs bunny, pink panther, and ...............

anyone remember Sigmund the Sea Monster? That wasn't a good show---but I LOVED the one with the sleestacks, or however you say it. The Land of the Lost.

Where the Dad with his son and daughter fall through time and end up living with dinosaurs and aliens. You couldn't have high standards for realism when you watched, but I liked the story lines.

I also liked the Partridge Family and the Monkees. I was an music video girl from the start! Disney helped with Cinderella and Snow White, two of my faves.

Then I would never let my children watch those movies because I didn't want them enamoured with magic.

Yeah, but then my youngest ended up watching MTV shows that I can't even stomach! like, my gay date or something like that---oh it is sick. Or this show where these guys do funny stunt type stuff and one shows his behind quite frequently. They are crass and rather vulgar, although humorous---Mr gets a big kick out of it anytime he manages to catch one. and there is this really weird show that is like a japanese show where they have to do hard things like go through a maze and then swing across water or something and I can't remember but it seems like someone dubs over it in English---or maybe not--but either way---you do not know what the people are saying in their own language --and people get hurt. It reminds me of a hyper America's funniest home videos.

Today I drove around doing errands. I LOVED driving. I never get to drive. Only every few days. Maybe next year if I am still here, I will move somewhere else a couple of miles away and then drive in and park near campus. That way I will get to drive each day and maybe won't have to wear comfort shoes all day every day.

Went to a party last night. The second years put on a party for the first years and all years come (no faculty). It was fun. It was at a BEAUTIFUL downtown home. Beautiful, elegant, and artsy. They had a porch where he had a grill out there, a mondo grill (which made their son a house) and they could see the library and other downtown sights. It was so awesome! I don't have a porch at all. I have a grate in front of the sliding glass door! So it has the EFFECT of porch, but if you open that sliding glass door, well, it's a long drop if you are a paper doll. Since I'm a tad chubbier, I won't fit through the space between my doorway and the little railing stuck right onto the wall on either side of my door ---a faux porch. uhg.

But that's okay because I am not the type who sits in public anyway. I don't like my neighbors to see me. I'm so private at home! I'm gregarious in general when I'm in public, but when I get home---TRANSFORMATION. Grouchy girl--leave me alone.

But it is my recouperating time. Hey, I was raised by introverts. I know no other way. Full extroverts exhaust me. Even my baby L can get over chatty when I'm at home---but when I am out, she is so fun--keeping up a non-stop banter. Her and her friend Carrie.

The Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you and give you peace.

No comments: