Monday, September 18, 2006

Violence in the media


There is so much violence in media these days. I mean, look at this picture! I got it off the web....so violent. Those cats are really after each other. I think they need a conflict resolution course. Maybe a little counseling.

I walked to school today all by myself. I might be growing up. (I might not be)
I listened to my MP3 player that K helped me load songs onto.
It was interesting. It was 3/4 mile. But let me tell you, I walked much much more than that today.

I went to my building and went to my office. By the time I got there, I was already sweating! Knowing the likelihood of that, I brought a washcloth for just such occasion and made a mental note---bring small fan to dry off. I tend to sweat if I make more than 20 steps. (sometimes even beginning at 18 steps).

OH MY STUPID COMPUTER JUST LOST A COUPLE OF PARAGRAPHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and let me tell you, they were FUNNY!
but now all my humor is GONE!

to continue on a more BORING vein.....I had to walk back and forth between buildings several times. I had to get some change to buy some packets from the administrator. Then I had to get the names of the textbooks I needed and went back to purchase those. Then back to the office to put that stuff in my desk. Other people have so many valuable things in their offices, but I sort of dread putting my nice books where someone might want to take them, but I guess I'll entrust them to the Lord.

I have new blisters on my feet AGAIN! So now what will I wear tomorrow! I wore some hiking-ish sort of shoe that I often wore to school, but walking that much (maybe four miles total) was just a lot for my piggy toes. Well, it was the piggy that went to the market---I suppose the market was close whereas the campus is NOT.
So tomorrow I'll try tennis shoes, uhg. I'll look so stupid. (I generally try not to look stupid, but some days, I can't avoid it. Stupid it is).

But I'm down to total comfort shoes and STILL getting blisters and my first scabs are not even healed. This is pretty funny (it doesn't hurt THAT much).

but OH MAN,
I got to get trained for interviews which I start next week! which reminds me I have to do the online course for human subjects...........(and reminds me I have to do online defensive driving, horrors!). and I want to apply for a couple of fellowships, but I don't have a study to do myself yet. I have to spend some time thinking about that.
maybe on saturday.

Blessings to all, do not fight like cats, find peaceful ways to love one another! Be sweet!
(inside joke to cindy)

No comments: