Thursday, July 29, 2010

Henry is safe!



EMAIL FROM WALTER ABOUT HENRY:
He was hijacked by 3 armed gangsters who blind folded and hand cuffed him, drove off with him from Kakamega to Webuye about 50 miles from Kakamega town where he was dumped in a thicket. They stole from him 70,000 KSH belonging to TGD, 800 KSH his personal money and his cell phone. They also took from him two ATM cards but never injured him.

I am so thankful! Thank you to those who prayed him through to safety. They stole around $1000 US dollars but they can not take Jesus from him! He is worth much more than $1000 and I am so grateful that they did not torture him or beat him. It was a long morning and I know his wife struggled in fear. I thank God for his family that he is returned safe to them. I am thankful to Walter for going to pick him up. You know he was so happy to see someone come get him! We love Henry and praise God for him.

No comments: