Thursday, July 01, 2010

Hi. I'm here at the Golf Hotel waiting on Wambua, Mr Wambua, to call me over to the police station. Right now, our lawyer should be over there speaking with him. I have prayed. I am nervous. I was a little sick in the night although I have not experienced nervousness in my mind or emotions, I realized that I was nervous somewhere because it came out in my body.
Frank is in Nairobi working on submitting our papers for NGO. They looked at the official IRS letter and called it insufficient. HA! That's how I felt when we received it, too!
Walter just got a call and it made me nervous. but it was frank again. they are all doing such a good job. it is so exciting all that God is doing here. I am praying daily for God to send donations. He owns the cattle on a thousand hills and he can give it to whomever He chooses. I pray He chooses to promote these young people who are studying programming!

No comments: