Thursday, July 01, 2010

letter from agnes....did I post this yet?

Dear Lord,
I am happy to say you are worthy for what you have done to me. You gave us life,which is good I really bless you .
I thank the Almighty for bringing mama Stephanie and Steve into my life. They have been such a blessing in my life. I am studying computer programming which is good.The computer has made us to be literate. I know we will be useful in future especially to the community and our family as a whole.Mama Stephanie and our beloved dad Steve are family.
I am looking forward to seeing the hospital and the TGD computer lab. It will be so good once the building will be through and everything proceed. When we get sick we wont have to go for a long distance since the hospital will be within.
My prayer is I get a job one day and be able to take care of my children and family. I also have the heart of helping the needy God willing ,I will take care of the orphans,widows those who can’t make both ends meet. Let us all rejoice and give thanks to the Lord.
Sarah and Dough were good friends I really enjoyed their stay here. They were very social and free with people. Let me hope they will come again.
Mama and Dad are rely working hard.I give glory to the Lord for giving wisdom and knowledge to them for everything that they are trying to come up with. My prayer is that the container arrives safely and wow! what do you think will happen next?
When it comes to life experience I have rely hard it rough. I was once married but life was hell. There was no food for me and the children. My husband was a drunkard he thought about nothing but himself. I had to go begging for food and clothing from door to door.We used to eat sugarcane and call it a day it was horrible.I then decided to come back to my parents. Thats when TGD come up I know it will do more good.
God bless you so much mama and daddy you are marvelous. Keep it mama don’t give up we are behind you and we are praying for you. Have a nice time and lets meet.
Sincerely yours,

No comments: