Sunday, March 19, 2006

Bodyworlds.com


I was almost there--- www.bodyworlds.com
There is an exhibition in Denver--check out the link. The snowstorm will keep me away!
Since we were in a very expensive hotel, far from the airport, and with a pending snowstorm on the way, I felt it imperative that we position ourselves closer to the airport. From noon to one, we were checking out of the Oxford hotel and getting set up at the Red Roof Inn (it is actually a very nice room with all the amenities!). I almost got Mr. to take me to the Museum of Nature and Science where they had the outrageously cool plasticized cadavers! WOW! Instead, wisdom took over. I cannot have him drop me off at the museum because we have to make sure Coach and three other girls without parents make it to the airport for a 7pm take off.
He goes back downtown to get them at 3 and then takes them to the airport (where our hotel is now and where I will be waiting for them so they have room enough to fit in the car together). He would have had time to take them to the airport and come back to get me --IF THE WEATHER WAS NICE!!
But we are from Austin---so it just won't do for us to get caught in a snowstorm! Dang it. I was so close.
They do have an exhibition in Houston. I don't know when I'll ever find the time to go. But do yourself a favor and check out bodyworlds.com
You will be glad you did! It is a very important show.

No comments: