Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Feeling rough, but made it through the 14th

ok, so this picture has nothing to do with anything. I am sick today. Head cold. Mild, but I think hypochodria or a drama gene has gotten to me. I feel overwhelmed. But PRAISE THE LORD and thank you for any prayers regarding Laura and yesterday the 14th. She made it through the one month anniversary and she did very well. We set up a counseling appt for her and I found the location so that she only has to go there on Thursday. We fly out to Colorado with S for her vball tournament....steve picked a 6am flight. We waited too long to book and they were all full. It will be very cold there. I need to pack and I am so not up to it. I am behind on schoolwork, but I am ALWAYS behind, especially since I always want to be ahead (therefore, if I am not fully ahead or done, then I am behind. Flawed logic I suppose, but emotions run amok at times--this is how I manage to keep up my grades. Threats of flogging.)
But Laura will be on her own for five days. God bless her and protect her. She does seem to be okay right now, but that is because we always wait on her, tend to her, and care for her. We listen and provide understanding and keep that horrible lonely feeling at bay. I pray she turns to the Lord, who is with her always! I pray Jerry and Linda are comforted and strengthened. So many people suffering in the world. I hope I can provide some small comforts somewhere. I pray I get well so I can handle the cold in Colorado! But might as well get used to it.

No comments: