Friday, March 03, 2006

I get by with a little help from my friends.....

It is good and important to have a connection to group of people. I went to home group tonight and it was just good to be there. I don't feel that I am contributing much, but I sure do get a lot out of it most of the time. Just sort of coming together with other like minded people and reminding each other of what we think is important and sharing with each other what things might be going on in our lives. I do wish that I could be more supportive to A.H. on a daily basis. I know how hard it is to have four little ones. I am praying for her to find that place of peace in the Lord. Rest and joy when we focus on Him. It's hard to get time to do that when they are little. I'm so wrapped up in my own young ones--and they are BIG.

A big shout out to J.H. who read my blog! THANKS MAN! I appreciate it. Yes, it is good for long winded folks like me so that you only have to read this stuff if you feel like it. It is good to know someone is out there! I keep thinking that my Dad told me that I have to be careful not to embarrass myself (are you out there Dad?)--I have minimized who knows about the blog so that I can be a little more free than I would be if EVERYONE I knew had access.

No comments: