Saturday, March 04, 2006

Laura going out with friends


Hey, again, Laura is going out with friends. I'm asking Jesus....why didn't I ask for this sooner? Seems that God answers prayer--imagine that! Thank you Lord, I so appreciate You.
Laura was actually in a semi-good mood. S went to the mall with her and helped her pick out a new top that made L look great. So she called us at Chuy's and asked if she could please leave even though we weren't home yet, cause she wanted to get up to school. I haven't heard her talk that animated at all. So this is a great thing. I pray she has a fun time, an actual fun time. I talked with her about what J.P. prayed last night, that she'd know God loves her more than Brandon ever did or her Dad or her Mom---she says she knows that. But I hope it will get her thinking about it afresh. I think that's what God wants her to know.....

No comments: